Dwyer BTT Temperature Transmitter
Temperature transmitter for duct, immersion, or outside air use. Pt1000 RTD sensor for -40° to 140° F or 32° to 212° F, depending on model. Choice of 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC outputs. NEMA 4X/IP66 polycarbonate enclosure, 304 SS probe in lengths from 2.5" to 18". CE approved.
- Typically used in building automation system temperature monitoring
- Duct, immersion, and outside air models available
- Radiation shield available for mounting in direct sunlight
- Transmitter output allows for longer wire runs than standard thermistor sensors
- Removable terminal block electrical connection
- Immersion models can be used in liquids, requires a thermowell
- NEMA 4X/IP66 polycarbonate housing with 304 SS probe. Duct and immersion models have Neoprene gaskets; OUtside air models have a nylon insert and silicone o-ring
|Measuring Range||-40° to 140° F or 32° to 212° F|
|Wetted Materials||304 SS|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|