Dwyer 626 and 628 Industrial Pressure Transmitters
Industrial pressure transmitters for liquids and gases. Accuracy ±0.25% or ±0.25% full scale (626), ±1% or ±2% full scale (628) range-dependent . Ranges 0-500 PSIA, 0-8000 PSIG, barA and bar. 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V output. 1/8" to 1/2" pressure connections. NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose enclosure or cast aluminum conduit box, 316L SS oil-filled sensor. CE, NSF, UL approvals.
The Dwyer 626-628 series pressure transmitters are designed to fit most applications with a variety of pressure ranges, outputs, process and electrical connections. Choose the 626 for applications that require high accuracy (0.25% to 0.5%), or the 628 for OEM applications.
Typical applications include compressors, pumping systems, irrigation equipment, hydraulics, industrial process monitoring.
- Pressure ranges: 0-300 PSIA, 0-8000 PSI, bar, barA
- 4-20 mADC, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V or selectable 0-5/1-5/0-10/2-10 VDC
- Accuracy (range-dependent) 626: 0.25% or 0.5% full scale, 628: 1% or 2% full scale
- 316L stainless steel wetted parts, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose enclosure or cast aluminum conduit box
- Power requirements 10-30 , 13-30, 10-35, or 13-35 VDC, depending on output and enclosure
- 1/8" to 1/2" process connections
- Cable gland, DIN, Packard, or NPT conduit electrical connections
- Conduit box model available with 4-digit LCD for local indication
|Measuring Range||0-500 PSIA, 0-8000 PSIG, barA and bar|
|Wetted Materials||316L stainless steel|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|