Dwyer 1900 Low Differential Pressure Switches for OEM Applications
Low differential pressure switches for industrial and OEM applications. Single SPDT switch output, screw adjustment, conduit enclosure, diaphragm sensor. UL, CE, CSA listed, FM approved.
- Typical applications include air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection, defrost cycle initiation, clogged filter detection, and variable air volume controllers.
- For use with air and non-combustible gases
- Compact size and repeatability ±3% for industrial and OEM applications
- Range screw protected inside enclosure makes adjustments easy while preventing tampering
- 1/8" NPTF process connection
- Three screw-type electrical connections: Common, normally open, and normally closed
- Pressure limits to 45" WC continuous, 10 PSIG surge
- Temperature limits -30° to 180° F
- Snap switch manual reset optional: Latches on pressure increase above setpoint, must be manually reset after pressure drops below setpoint. Manual reset version not UL, CSA, or FM listed
- Also available with NEMA 4/IP66 weatherproof steel gasketed enclosure (-WP) or cast iron/brass explosion-proof housing (-EXPL). Call for pricing and availability.
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the size, range, or mounting style you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626. Models also available with weatherproof or explosion-proof enclosures. Call for current pricing and delivery.
Orders placed before 3PM central time for in stock models ship the same day.
|Deadband||Click for Price and Availability|
|Operating Range||At Min Setpoint||At Max Setpoint||Standard Model||Manual Reset Model|
|0.07" to 0.15" WC||0.04||0.04||1910-00||—|
|0.15 to 0.5" WC||0.1||0.1||1910-0||—|
|0.40" to 1.6" WC||0.15||0.16||1910-1||1900-1-MR|
|1.40" to 5.5" WC||0.3||0.3||1910-5||1900-5-MR|
|3.0" to 11.75" WC||0.4||0.4||1910-10||1900-10-MR|
|4.0" to 20.0" WC||0.4||0.5||1910-20||1900-20-MR|
|Accessories||Duct Pressure Monitor Kit||A-399|
|4" Straight Static Pressure Tip with Flange||A-489|
|4" 303SS Static Pressure Tip||A-302F-A|
|Measured Variable||Differential Pressure|