DeZURIK PowerRac cylinder spring return or double-acting actuators are designed for quarter-turn valves. They are equipped with rack and pinion systems for converting linear motion to rotary. PowerRac actuators feature a unique externally adjustable internal square collet coupling between the valve shaft and the actuator drive that allows for a tightly clamped drive connection.
The actuator's position indicating switch provides a visual display of the valve position and minimizes clearance above the actuator. All electrical components are protected in a watertight, dust-proof and explosion-proof enclosure.
R1 and R2 PowerRac are available as double-acting or fail-safe spring-return (spring-to-open or spring-to-close) actuators. R1 actuators come in 4" and 6" diameter sizes, and the R2 is available in 6" and 8" diameter sizes.
R3 PowerRac is a quarter-turn double acting enclosed rack and gear cylinder actuator available in 8" or 10" diameter sizes.
- Can be used on valves from 1" to 24"
- Rated to 100 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Enclosed and sealed design protects from grit, moisture, and corrosion
- Cast iron body and fiberglass cylinder ensure long life
- For use on BHP High-Performance Butterfly Valves, DeZURIK BOS-US, RCV Rotary Control Valves and VPB V-Port Ball Valves and 1/2" to 3" PEC Eccentric Plug Valves