DeZURIK PEF eccentric plug valves are designed with a rectangular port for lasting superior shutoff. Lifelong dead-tight shut-off is ensured by the eccentric plug action and resilient plug facings. PEF valves are capable of handling clean and dirty liquids and gases, sludge and slurries.
PEF valves come equipped with corrosion-resistant bearings, welded nickel seat, grit excluders, and adjustable steam seal packing, and meet AWWA C517 requirements for design and production testing.
- Available valve sizes: 3" to 36"
- Temperature range up to 250°F
- Pressure ratings: 3" to 12" 175 PSI; 14" to 36" 150 PSI
- Resilient plug face: bubble-tight shutoff rated to 175 PSI Bi-Directional
- Cast iron body with ductile iron plug
- Compatible with handwheel, chainwheel, lever, square nut, G-Series cylinder, or electric motor actuators