DeZURIK PEC eccentric plug valves feature a lasting tight shutoff, low friction bearings and a pressure recovery factor that make them ideal for throttling applications. PEC valves are well suited for on/off or control operation in clean, dirty, viscous and corrosive liquids. They are also well suited for clean, dirty and corrosive gases as well as sludge and slurries.
PEC valves come equipped with heavy-duty bearings, corrosion resistant welded nickel seat, and adjustable steam seal packing. Additionally, resilient plug facings assure lasting bubble-tight shutoff.
DeZURIK eccentric plug valves meet AWWA C517 requirements for design and production testing.
- Available valve sizes: 1/2" to 72"
- Temperature range: up to 450°F
- Pressure rating: 125 to 450 PSI CWP
- Resilient plug face: bubble-tight shutoff rated to 175 PSI, bidirectional
- Body materials: cast iron, aluminum, carbon steel, 316SS, Alloy 20, Monel, ductile iron, acid resistant bronze
- Metal or resilient seat
- Complies with AWWA C517
- Compatible with handwheel, chainwheel, lever, square nut, G-Series cylinder, or electric motor actuators