DeZURIK KUL are urethane-lined knife gate valves designed for throttling or on-off operation in abrasive slurry and dry abrasive materials applications. KUL valves are ideal for raw and treated water, clean liquids, dirty liquids, viscous fluids, water conveyed solids, dry materials, slurry to 30% solids, process fluids, chemicals, petroleum products, bottom ash, FGD scrubbers, and raw material handling applications.
KUL valves feature a 100% port area equal to ASME B36.10 standard pipe and one-piece cast-in-place liner that provides bidirectional, drip-tight shutoff to the full valve rating.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 48"
- Pressure rating: 150 or 250 PSI CWP
- Temperatures -40° to 180° F standard; up to 265° F available on application
- 100% round port allows for high flow capacity with minimum pressure drop
- Cast ductile iron body; gates available in: 304, 316, 254 stainless steel or Hastelloy C
- Compatible with handwheel, chainwheel, bevel gear, cylinder and electric motor actuators