DeZURIK KGN-RSB are bidirectional resilient seated cast stainless steel knife gate valves designed for isolation or on-off operation in corrosive, abrasive liquid applications in pulp and paper, mining, wastewater, chemical, petrochemical, power, and steel industries.
KGN-RSB comes with one piece cast corrosion resistant body, precision ground gate designed to maximize packing life, and stainless steel actuator stem and superstructures. Bidirectional design allows for bubble tight shutoff in both directions even under the lowest pressure.
KGN-RSB is typically used in paper stock to 3% and pump/equipment isolation applications.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 24"
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI CWP
- Temperature range: up to 400°F
- 304 or 316 stainless steel body standard
- Resilient seat available in EPDM, NBR or FKM
- Round port design meets MSS SP-81 requirements and provides high flow capacity with minimal pressure drop
- Flanged connections comply with ASME B16.5 150 Lb. drilling dimensions
- Compatible with handwheel and cylinder actuators