DeZURIK KGN-MSU are one-directional knife gate valves designed for corrosive, abrasive liquid slurries and dry material applications in pulp and paper, mining, wastewater, chemical, petrochemical, power, and steel industries.
The valve's round port design meets MSS SP-81 requirements that allow for high flow capacity and minimum pressure drop. KGN-MSU comes with precision ground gate, gate guides, gate jams, and heavy duty carbon steel or corrosion resistant stainless steel actuator superstructures.
KGN-MSU valves are well suited for paper stock up to 6% and dewatered sludge applications.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 36"
- 304 or 316 stainless steel lugged body, packing gland, and precisioned gate, stainless steel stem, integral metal seat
- Pressure ratings: 150 PSI CWP for valves 2" to 24"; 100 PSI CWP for valves 30" and larger
- Temperature range: up to 1000°F
- Flow Cv from 232 to 95400, depending on valve size
- Round port design meets MSS SP-81 requirements and provides high flow capacity with minimum pressure drop
- Designed and tested to meet MSS SP-81, TAPPI TIS 405-8, ASME B16.5 and 16.47 standards
- Compatible with handwheel, chainwheel, bevel gear, pneumatic cylinder actuators