DeZURIK BOS-US butterfly valves come equipped with an uninterrupted seat design, one-piece body, solid one-piece shaft and a high performance resilient seat. The uninterrupted seat design provides bi-directional shutoff to the full rating of the valve.
BOS-US valves are designed for a variety of applications where extended service is necessary, such as high cycles, high pressures, and high temperatures.
- Available valve sizes 2" to 20". Larger sizes (up to 42") on application
- Temperature range up to 250°F
- Pressure ratings for 2" to 20": 250 PSI with ductile iron/nickel plated disc; 200 PSI with 316 stainless steel disc
- 2" to 20" feature seat bonded to the body; 24" and larger feature a seat bonded to a solid backing ring
- Compatible with manual gear (handwheel, chainwheel, square nut), lever, PowerRac® double-acting and spring-return cylinder, G-Series cylinder actuators