DeZURIK BHP high performance butterfly valves are designed for shutoff or throttling control in viscous and corrosive liquids, corrosive gases, and steam applications.
BHP valves come with the following seat types: PTFE seat for bubble-tight shutoff in both directions; dual metal/PTFE seat for dirty, viscous service; and the Fyre Block seat for fire-safe applications (meets API607 fire test standards).
- Available valve sizes 2" to 60"
- Temperature range: to 700°F; on application to 1000°F
- Pressure ratings: 275-740 psi; 150 psi option 36" and larger
- Available with either metal or resilient seat
- Compatible with manual gear (handwheel, chainwheel,square nut), lever, PowerRac® double-acting and spring-return cylinder, Compak double-acting and spring-return cylinder, and spring-return diaphragm actuators