The Marsh Bellofram Type 1500 compact I/P transducer provides low-cost precision electro-pneumatic control to actuators, valves, positioners, final control elements and high-flow controls. The T-1500's compact size and easy access to ports and adjustments gives you the freedom to install it in tight locations or in a manifold for multi-device control. An integral pneumatic volume booster is included to provide high flow capacity.
- Supply pressure can range from 5 PSI above maximum regulated output up to 120 PSIG
- For instrument-quality air (dewpoint less than 35° F, no particles larger than 3 microns, maximum oil content 1ppm)
- Choice of electrical connections: 1/2" conduit, terminal block or Hirschmann® connectors (DIN 43 650-A)
- Manifold mounting configurations with manifold adapter kit
- 1/4" NPT supply and output ports on front and back of unit
- NEMA 4X (FM, CSA) and intrinsically safe (FM, CSA, ATEX) models available
- External zero and span adjustments
- Built-in volume booster for flow capacity to 7 SCFM
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Click the model number to order in our secure online store. If the model or range you need isn't listed here, call Lesman at 800-953-7626.
|Type 1500 I/P transducers with 4–20 mA input, 1/4" NPT, NEMA 4X enclosure, and FM, CSA, and ATEX intrinsic safety approvals|
|1/2" NPT||3-15 PSI||966-710-000||966-710-010|