APCO CSD slanting disc check valve's rugged design features excellent flow characteristics, minimal head loss and maximum slam resistance for clean municipal water, industrial water, and other industrial clean liquid applications.
Its unique two-piece body and slanted disc orientation provide superior flow characteristics (lowest head loss) when compared to other check valve designs. The angled body seat expands cross sectional flow by 40%. Valves six inches or larger have an access cover for internal inspection on each body half. Free open/controlled closure or slow open/controlled closure device add-ons available.
- 2" to 72" valves available with ASME 125/150 flanges
- 2" to 48" valves come with ASME 250/300 flanges
- Available in ductile iron, cast iron, carbon steel and 316 stainless steel body
- Horizontal installation is standard (vertical flow up is available on application)
- Designed and tested to meet ASME B16.34, B16.1, B16.42, B16.5, AWWA C508, and MIL-V-18436F standards