APCO CRF rubber flapper swing check valves feature an unobstructed flow passage allowing all foreign matter to be flushed away by the flowing medium.
They are designed for use in raw sewage, water systems, industrial wastes, chemical lines, erosive services, ash service, acid lines, tailings systems, light slurries, corrosive services, leaching lines, scrubbers, and brine and salt water systems applications.
Their simple three-part construction (body, steel-reinforced flapper, and cover) require very little, if any, maintenance. The valve seat is on a 45° angle, allowing for horizontal or vertical (flow up) installation and provides non-slam properties.
CRF rubber flapper valves are available in four body styles: 100, 100SR, 100SA and 100A. CRF-100SR and CRF-100SA provide spring return and spring assist closure, respectively, that help eliminate or minimize slam even in vertical (flow up) applications.
- Available valve sizes: 2" to 48"
- Pressure rating: to 250 PSI CWP
- Temperature range to 250°F
- Ductile iron, cast iron or bronze bodies with ASME 125/150 flanges; Rubber lining option provides extra abrasion resistance
- Molded, steel-reinforced rubber flapper provides bubble-tight seating
- Meets AWWA C508 standard for complete valve assemblies