APCO CDD double door check valves are designed to automatically prevent backflow in clean liquid or gas systems where it is required to allow flow in one direction and prevent flow in the opposite direction.
The CDD valve's non-slam properties and cost-efficient design makes them popular in refineries, petrochemical, gas liquefaction, other process industries and HVAC applications.
- Available valve sizes: 2" to 36" (larger sizes available on application)
- Body materials: ductile iron standard, carbon steel, stainless steel and other materials available on request
- Resilient seats in EPDM, NBR or FKM ensure a bubble tight seal that meets or exceeds API 598 test requirements. Lapped metal seats meet or exceed API 598 test requirements
- Valves meet ASME B16.10/API 594 face-to-face dimensions and ASME B16.5 flange dimensions
- Wafer-body valves in sizes 2" to 6" are dual-rated to ASME B16.5 Class 150/300; Valves 8" to 36" are rated to ASME Class 150