The Anderson Greenwood M25 two-valve single outlet gauge valves combine isolation, calibration, and venting in a single unit. Their compact design minimizes space requirements, and their minimal instrument installation components reduce costs and possible leak points during gauge, transmitter, or switch service. Ball end stem eliminates seat galling and provides bubble-tight shutoff and long life.
- 1/2" to 1" NPT connections, welded also available
- Pressure Max: 6,000 PSIG; Call for models with maximum pressures to 10,000 PSIG
- Temperature Range: -70° to 1000° F
- 316 stainless steel construction with ENC plating prevents galling or freezing of stem threads
- Also available in carbon steel, Monel, Hastelloy, or 316L stainless steel constructions
- Hardened, non-rotating ball ensures perfect alignment closure
- Easy instrument check calibration using 1/4" NPTF vent/test port