The Anderson Greenwood M24 is a five-valve manifold designed for direct mounting to differential pressure transmitters to combine instrument operation, isolation, zeroing and venting in a single unit. It is designed for direct mounting differential pressure transmitters, instrument isolation and zeroing, instrument venting to closed systems, calibration, and liquid and vapor service.
Manufactured from a precision casting with two block valves, an equalize valve and two instrument vent/calibrate valves, the M24 is coupled directly to differential pressure transmitters via flanged connections on 2-1/8" centers.
- Stainless steel body with integral seat; Also available in Monel
- Flanged instrument connections for direct mounting to transmitters and 1/2" NPT process connections
- Two block/isolation ports, two vent/test ports, one equalizer port
- Suitable for liquid or vapor service
- Rated for pressures to 6000 PSIG and temperatures to 1000° F