TSI 5725 VelociCalc Rotating Vane Anemometer
The ideal tool for measuring unevenly distributed or fluctuating flows through heating and cooling coils, diffusers, grilles, and filters. It accurately measures air velocity and temperature, calculates flow rate, performs averaging, and can determine minimum and maximum readings.
Kit includes: Unit with 100mm vane, carrying case, Alkaline batteries, USB cable and downloading software, operation and service manual, and calibration certificate.
- Velocity range 50 to 6000 feet/minute (0.25 to 30 meters/second) in duct sizes 0 to 173.6 square feet
- Accuracy greater of ±1.0% of reading or ±4 feet/minute
- Calculates volumetric flow rate when you input duct shape and size or area
- Simultaneously displays velocity and temperature
- Data storage for up to 12,700 samples and 100 test IDs, logging at 1 second to 1 hour
|Measuring Range||50 to 6000 Ft/Min|