Steriflow's Mark 978LF is ideal for use with sparge gas, WFI, buffers, elution flows or ingredient addition to sanitary and aseptic processes in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dairy, and food
and beverage industries.
Whether the need is to control pressure, temperature, flow, pH, level or other variables, the Mark 978LF's true characterized trims and excellent repeatability make it the right choice for your sanitary process application.
- Wetted parts made of 100% ASTM A479 316L stainless steel barstock, 20Ra mechanically polished internals
- FDA and USP Class VI conformity on all process seal materials
- All stem guiding above the diaphragm eliminates particulate generation
- Self-draining when mounted in vertical or horizontal orientations
- Maintenance friendly: Easy to perform maintenance with simple disassembly, reassembly and steam-in-place/clean-in-place capabilities
- No threads in contact with media, prevents accumulation of contaminants
- Epoxy coated multi-spring actuators provide excellent corrosion resistance during washdown
- Also available in