LowFlow's JRHF is a diaphragm-operated, balanced trim pressure regulator for gases and liquids in processes where high flow and low control pressures are required.
Models come with 1.5 Cv (1/2" size) or 1.9 Cv (3/4" or 1" size) for increased flow across the JRHF's 230 PSI inlet range. A PTFE (Teflon) soft seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff. With four set spring ranges and setpoints to 150 PSI, the JRHF pressure regulator is flexible enough to meet a variety of applications.
- Available in 1/2", 3/4" or 1" sizes
- Stainless steel body standard; other materials available on request
- Threaded, socket weld, or flanged end connections
- Top entry design makes in-line cleaning and maintenance easy
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Balanced trim offers high flows with minimal lockup
- Balanced port design minimizes dP forces on the plug, maximizing stability regardless of supply pressure variation
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- PTFE (Teflon) soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff