LowFlow JR Series high pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for corrosive and specialty gases. Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors, as well as other industrial controls.
- For general, corrosive, and specialty gas services and non-cavitating liquids
- Top entry design makes in-line cleaning and maintenance easy
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rate and high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Fine thread pitch for precision setpoint adjustments
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seat material (Teflon or PEEK) for ANSI Class VI shutoff