Hex Valve HN41 roddable needle valves, contructed in 316 stainless steel per NACE MR-01-75 standards, are specifically designed for use in the oil and gas industry.
The HN41 needle valve has a straight-thru design with a Delrin seat, that allows bi-directional flow.
- 316-NACE stainless steel body and trim, Teflon packing, Delrin soft seat
- Rated to 6000 PSIG @ 200°F
- Rising plug design for better shut-off with a full bore valve
- Larger handle and stem diameter makes it withstand tough applications
- Straight-through roddable for bi-directional flow and easy cleaning