Hex Valve's HM53 Series is a three valve manifold instrument used to perform the block, equalizing, and vent requirements of a differential pressure transmitter application. The HM53
has a single mounting flange that lets you bolt the transmitter directly to the manifold.
- Exceed 100 ppm EPA 1998 VOC emissions standard
- Minimum emission flange protects against gasket cold flow and fugitive emissions
- Backseated bonnet prevents accidental stem removal and blowout
- NPT inlet, flanged, outlet, integral or soft seat
- Available in either carbon steel or stainless steel, TFE or Graphite packing