Where exacting temperature is critical, the Temp-Plate's small size permits installation on parts and in areas where
other recording instruments are impractical. Temp-Plates provide a continuous monitor for overheating, and do not distort the
temperature of the item being measured.
- Self-Adhesive Installation on Most Surfaces
- Heat-Sensitive Indicator Positions Turn Permanently Black when Rated Temperature Points Are Reached
- Calibrated to 1% NIST-Traceable Accuracy for 80° to 110°F (27° to 593°C)
- High-Visibility Graphics Ensure Easy, Quick, Positive Readings
- Resistant to Solvents, Fuels, Grease, Oil, Water, and Steam
- Continuous Monitoring: No Interruptions from Power Failure or Dead Batteries
- Wide Selection of Temperature Ranges and Sizes
Click the file icon to view the file online, or right-click on the file icon and select "Save Target As..." to download the file to disk for later viewing.
||Lesman Catalog Section: Thermometers
Last Ed. Date:
11/21/2013 02:07 PM