Honeywell's eZTrend GR 5.7" Digital Video Recorder provides advanced electronic data recording to replace 100mm (4") stripchart paper recorders, eliminating the hassles and costs associated with pens, paper and mechanical parts. Data is stored in a secure electronic format for easy, quick analysis and reporting.
It's a direct replacement for the retired Honeywell eZTrend QXe.
You can easily turn on the advanced features built into the eZTrend GR recorder using Honeywell firmware credits. See a full list of available features and their credit requirements.
Click the file icon to view the file online, or right-click on the file icon and select "Save Target As..." to download the file to your computer for later viewing.
Tip: If you want to print a large file, download it to your PC first.
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
Availability eZtrend GR 5.7" Advanced Paperless Process Recorder TVEZGR- ↓ Analog Inputs 3 Analog Inputs (IN1-IN3) 3_- (1) 6 Analog Inputs (IN1-IN6) 6_- (1) Expansion Card None _0- • Board for Option Cards _1- (2) Analog Input
None 0_ _- • Board for Option Cards 6_ _- (3, c) Discrete Inputs/
None _00- • 4 Relay Outputs _10- (c) 8 Relay/2 Digital IN, 6 Fixed Out, +2 Configurable DI/DO _20- (4, c) 8 Configurable DI/24V Out _30- (5, c) Power 90-240 VAC US Power Cord 2_- • 24 VDC Instrument Power 5_- • Input Freq.
50 Hz _1- (7) 60 Hz _2- (7) Internal Memory Standard 256 MB Memory 0- • 740 MB Memory 2- • Security Options None 0_ _- • ESS Extended System Security S_ _- • Firmware
10 Credits (Minimum Suggested) _10- • 20 Credits _20- • 30 Credits _30- • 50 Credits _50- • 60 Credits _60- • 75 Credits _70- • 99 Credits _90- • Case/Mount Panel Mount 0_ _ _ _ _ • Panel Mount with Rear Cover R_ _ _ _ _ (12) User
Product CD and Trendviewer _0_ _ _ _ • Print Manual, Trendviewer CD _U_ _ _ _ • Tagging None _ _0_ _ _ • Linen Tag _ _L_ _ _ (10) Stainless Steel Tag _ _S_ _ _ (10) Standards CE Mark, IP54, NEMA 3 _ _ _0_ _ • CE Mark, IP66, NEMA 4X _ _ _1_ _ • CE, UL, CSA, IP66, NEMA 4X _ _ _3_ _ • Certificates None _ _ _ _0_ • F3391 Cert of Conformance _ _ _ _B_ • F3399 Custom Calibration Test _ _ _ _C_ (11) F3391 and F3399 Certificates _ _ _ _E_ (11) Software None _ _ _ _ _0 • TrendManager Pro _ _ _ _ _P (13) TrendServer Pro _ _ _ _ _S (13) TrendServer Pro with OPC _ _ _ _ _T (13)
(c) Requires expansion board.
(1) Standard inputs include T/C, mV, V, mA, ohms, and RTD actuation.
(2) Required when ordering analog input, discrete input/output, or communications/transmitter power card options.
(3) Analog input card supports T/V, mV, V, mA, ohms, and RTD actuations with enhanced input isolations.
(4) Relay outputs are high level: 3 Amp, 240 VAC non-inductive load.
(5) Discrete outputs are low level: 1 Amp, 24 VDC non-inductive loads. Any channel on the eight discrete I/O card can be used as a digital input if NOT used as an alarm output. Up to four channels can be used as pulse input up to 1 KHz.
(7) Factory set to this frequency, but can be changed in the menu.
(10) Customer must supply tagging information. Up to three lines, 22 characters each.
(11) Calibration test reports and certificates require specific range and input actuation data from the customer. Call Lesman for Form F3399.
(13) Software packages can be ordered separately. Call for pricing.
Lesman Instrument Company on YouTube
Video is a great way to learn about instruments and technology, and it's available whenever you need it. Watch step-by-step instructions on how to configure a transmitter, tune a controller, or troubleshoot a safety valve. We'll post videos we create, and those our manufacturer partners share with us, so you don't have to look in multiple places to find the video training you need.
Subscribe to Lesman's YouTube channel, and you'll get email notifications as soon as we add new training videos and webinars.