The Honeywell SLATE Color Touch Screen Display is a part of the
SLATE combustion management system.
The SLATE 7" color touch screen is web enabled, allowing the user to
access the SLATE Web Editor tool. The Web Editor tool allows the user to customize each module in the SLATE system to meet their system’s unique needs. The touch screen can be used for viewing system status and for creating or modifying system configurations.
- Ability to create applications for the SLATE system
- 7" display screen
- Display screens are web pages served from SLATE Base Module
- Designed to mount inside an electrical enclosure as part of a system
- Powered by a 24VAC wall plug-in transformer, 18AWG wire, or one of the following plug-in connectors: Phoenix, EBY Electro, Dinkle, Molex
- Used with the Honeywell SLATE combustion management system
- Federal Communications Commission approval Part 15, Class A