Lesman Training Center
One of the core values we live by at Lesman is this: Always be learning. Always be improving. So our goal is to do more than just supply products. To make that happen for you, we work
with our manufacturer partners and factory-trained product specialists to
provide training sessions and reference materials to help you choose the right instrumentation for your process, and get the most out of
the instrumentation you buy from us.
From this page, you'll be able to learn about upcoming
events, watch replays of our monthly webinar sessions, view
short videos from our live trainings, learn more about
technologies you use every day, and schedule on-site
classes for your staff.
On-Site Training Sessions
We've developed a series of seminars and hands-on training sessions that can be run in our offices or at your plant. Courses are taught by Lesman instrument specialists or in tandem with our manufacturer partners.
A brief synopsis is listed below. Click the course name for an expanded explanation.
- Introduction to Industrial Communications
- Because plant communications can be complicated, this has been our most-requested new course. This overview will cover industrial communications for SCADA, data acquisition, control and configuration.
- Industrial Wireless Technology
- More than 200 customers have already attended our seminar series on wireless technology for industry. Learn about the different wireless instruments available, how they work, and where they'll fit best in your plant. An abridged version of this seminar can also be done as a "Lunch and Learn" one-hour session.
- Paperless Recorders
- Paperless recorders save time and money, and make your data go farther. This program covers the basics of working with video recorders and how they can replace your paper chart recorders with a quick return on investment. We can also focus this program specifically on FDA regulations for the pharmaceutical industry (21CFR Part 11). Five additional hands-on training modules cover configuration, user/operator training, maintenance, calibration, and data analysis.
- Batch Monitoring with Paperless Recorders
- This session provides instruction on using the tools in Honeywell Trendview and X-Series paperless recorder series batch monitoring mode, so end users get the graphical and tabular data they need.
- Honeywell UDC Controller Training for Systems Integrators and Service Technicians
- If you commission, calibrate, install, configure, maintain, service, or start up Honeywell UDC series loop controllers, you'll benefit from this class. We'll also show you the UDC shortcuts every service tech needs to know.
- Honeywell UDC Controller Training for Users
- This hands-on session teaches you how to upgrade from one UDC series to another, and how to use features like Accutune III, thermocouple health diagnostics and programming via the front-panel infrared port. Users who bring their own laptop computers will receive demo copies of Honeywell's Process Instrument Explorer software. Course prerequisites: A working knowledge of control terminology, inputs, outputs, and the basics of PID control.
- Hybrid Control
- Our Hybrid Control seminar covers the basics: System overviews, architecture, hardware, remote inputs and outputs, and redundancy.
- Level Technologies
- This introductory program will help you understand how to apply the right level technology to your application. We'll cover continuous and point level technologies, as well as what fits best in water and wastewater, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, mining, cement, aggregate, and bulk solids processes.
Contact us to schedule an event at your plant.
Video Training and Interviews